Thursday, September 8, 2016

And So It Begins...

I’m sure you’re wondering why we’re here today…ha! I’ve always wanted to say that! OK, bad jokes aside, why AM I here? Well, let me begin with a brief introduction: Hi. I’m Monique. A pleasure to meet you! I’m a criminal defense attorney in El Paso, Texas who handles all sorts of criminal matters but on here, I’m going to be talking mostly about traffic citations and anything else related to tickets. I may get off topic on occasion but don’t worry, I do that a lot. I promise it’ll make sense in the end!
There's a lot to talk about with regards to tickets so I’ll cover various topics every week. If you have questions or want me to look into anything, please feel free to send me a message or comment and let me know!



2 comments:

  1. Monique, got 2 leeters from Delgado, Spencer et al, law firm demanding payment for old traffic tickets I settled as far back as 2007. Very threathening. Got a friend attorney taking care of it, but he says many letters have gone out. What do you make of it? Tony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the question, Tony! I had so much to say, I just did a whole blog because I figured it was too much to write on here. I will add however, that I'm following this Law Firm pretty closely. We're not the only community dealing with them--they're a state-wide problem! Last weekend I spoke with a group of East Texas attorneys who had plenty to say about this firm--nothing very nice! As I get updates, I'll make sure to post them!

      Delete